Apr 23, 2010

Puppy and Proposal Story!

My boyfriend and I were staying together since 6 months and our relationship started 2 years ago. After these 2 years of relationship I was expecting his proposal anytime, but I was loosing all hopes as days passed by.


Image Source: http://blog.newsok.com/fashionmatters/files/2009/01/naifehpropose.jpg

One fine day, while Danny was away from home, the door bell rang. When I opened the door, there I found a cute and innocent looking pug puppy sitting in a basket. I guessed that this might be a surprise from Danny since I had always wished for a pet dog and had constantly admired pugs.

But there was a bigger surprise from my sweetheart. The puppy had a ribbon hanging on his neck with a diamond ring attached to it. When I looked up, Danny was standing with a sweet smile on his face. He then removed the ring from the ribbon and knelt on the floor and said, “Will you be my mate for the rest of my life?” I kept the puppy on the chair beside us and hugged him and accepted his proposal with a kiss.

By: Steph


Check out some more enticing proposal stories at B2C Jewels or share your story with the world!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You be lucky to have such a nice life partner. Your Engagement Ring is Good too :-)

    ReplyDelete